Rachel Foerster & Associates, Ltd. is a technology services organization focused on delivering Total Cost Reductions to the Health Care Industry through process innovation using Process Requirements Analysis coupled with standardized EDI and electronic commerce technologies as enabling mechanisms. Unlike many large consulting companies, RFA's team of seasoned professionals brings to our clients real-world experience that enables them to achieve results in the shortest time.
Our goal is to architect end-to-end solutions for clients to solve today's problems and to enable tomorrow's strategies while delivering total cost reduction through process innovation coupled with electronic information management standards as enabling mechanisms.
To achieve this goal, we've assembled a world class team of Electronic Commerce, EDI, and Information Technologies professionals with years of experience and expertise.
Currently much of our focus is on the Affordable Care Act's Operating Rules as well as continuing focus on HIPAA privacy, security and electronic transaction requirements. To support this effort, RFA brings together the necessary healthcare industry experience and an in-depth knowledge in implementing EDI technologies, privacy and security methodologies, technologies, and safeguards in an information rich environment.
RFA understands the complexity of our industry and the need for comprehensive solutions that address the full spectrum of inter-organizational interactions and interdependencies.
|• Providing the right combination of solutions to payers, providers and other healthcare organizations to accomplish strategic and architectural objectives
• All-payer, all-provider, all-electronic claims attachments
• HIPAA-compliant all-transaction, all-payer, online healthcare clearinghouse
• Education & training
• Oriented to the healthcare industry, its needs, its challenges
• HIPAA regulatory privacy, security & electronic transactions requirements
|• HIPAA EDI technical standards
• EDI for medical products supply chain
• HIPAA privacy & security policies & procedures
• Implementation of the right HIPAA solutions
• EDI system implementation & integration
• EDI testing
• Trading Partner implementation
• HIPAA-required evaluations & monitoring to ensure continued compliance
• Able to help clients understand complex eCommerce technologies and concepts and apply them to business strategies and needs
• Well-known speaker and educator on HIPAA and Healthcare eCommerce
• Leader in helping healthcare industry implement HIPAA & eCommerce technologies
• Active participant in national and global EDI & eCommerce standards development organizations
• Our Strengths
• Recognized experts
• 30 years plus healthcare experience
• 27 years active standards development participation
• 10 years supporting development of operating rules
ONC S&I Framework